OpenRISC submission.

Balint Cristian rezso at rdsor.ro
Thu Jan 5 03:10:06 PST 2006

Hello !

    Let me introduce myself, i am one of developer wich contribute to
opencores.org projects
especialy working on porting toolchains for OpenRISC cpu. OpenRISC is
actualy
a FPGA syntesiable completly opensource CPU wich is in the class of
other porprietary leon, nios,ublaze,mips,arm cpus, with the exception that
this one is really
opensourced, and is used by crowd of entusiast but olso used by big
companies in their
silicon projects replacing proprietary mips/arm cores.
    Now, we are working to submitt as much posible code to the official
trees.

    I want to ask maintainers on this list, basicaly what steps and what
requirement need
to folow to have OpenRISC suport in uclibc tree ?

~cristian.