BR2_PACKAGE_HOST_LINUX_HEADERS_CUSTOM

Ivan Riabtsov ivriabtsov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:55:21 UTC 2021

Hello everybody. I am building a filesystem for embedded hardware
using buildroot version 2018.02.4. I am building kernel 5.10.48, in
the dump system the maximum version of variable
BR2_PACKAGE_HOST_LINUX_HEADERS_CUSTOM is 4_15. Is it possible to build
a normal filesystem using the
BR2_PACKAGE_HOST_LINUX_HEADERS_CUSTOM_4_15 variable and 5.10 kernel? I
do not want to take a fresh build of buildroot, because my patches for
buildroot are only for version 2018.02.4 and I do not know if they
will work for a more recent version. Thank you for your response.