I have this small DNS

Roberto A. Foglietta me at roberto.foglietta.name
Sat Dec 31 13:04:11 UTC 2005

Odd Arild Olsen wrote:
> Oooops, try the new version:
>
> http://www.oao.no/filer/scdns-20.tgz
>
> or just change the single line:

  The first number of the ip happen to be cut off

[root at nbraf scdns]# nslookup ciao 127.0.0.1 -port=1500
Server:         127.0.0.1
Address:        127.0.0.1#1500

Name:   ciao
Address: 92.168.44.12

[root at nbraf scdns]# cat /etc/scdns.conf
ciao:192.168.054.12

  and scdns read 054 as octal number (5x8+4=44)

  So I send to you a new version in which I fixed some bugs, the size is
smaller (at least on my workstation) and I started the porting to bb
(using bb_functions):

[roberto at nbraf scdns]$ size scdns scdns_orig
    6467     404     164    7035    1b7b scdns
    8007     432      16    8455    2107 scdns_ori

  This version compile standalone and do not use semicolon in config
anymore. I hope you will appreciate it and you will adpot it as your v21

  Cheers,
--
Roberto A. Foglietta
http://roberto.foglietta.name