ls returns large file sizes

Jonathan Lester jlester at intel-research.net
Thu Dec 22 04:21:34 UTC 2005

Yeah the other binary I have is statically linked. I have to use a
different set of libraries and changing /lib unfortunately, breaks this
statically linked version (you can't get past the login prompt).

Btw, my tests with building a new Busybox were mainly on 1.1.0-pre1
(1.00 and 1.01 had the same funky ls behavior though). I believe the
static version is 1.00 or a snapshot from around that time.

Cheers
-Jonathan