no busybox-1.1.0 branch ?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Dec 14 12:13:14 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 13 December 2005 21:48, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 08:09:44PM -0600, Rob Landley wrote:
> > On Tuesday 13 December 2005 08:13, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > > where are we pulling busybox 1.1.x from ?  i thought we were going
> > > to make a new branch based on trunk for it ...
> >
> > Right now it's just the main busybox svn tree.  Once we have a release of
> > that we copy it over to the -stable branch so we can backport fixes only
> > until we're ready to release a new -stable.
>
> that's fine, i just saw someone reporting a bug about the 1.1.0 pre
> release that i know i fixed in trunk

He's talking about the tarball you can download from the web page.  I intend
to release a -pre2 as soon as we clear the "should definitely fix" section of
the bug triage list I posted a few days ago (hint hint, anybody want to help
with this?)

Didn't actually do any of this Tuesday.  (Went to see The Lion, the Witch, and
the Wardrobe instead.)