Houston, we have warnings.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Dec 13 03:42:09 UTC 2005

It would be nice if we remove all warnings under gcc 3.3 before the 1.1
release.  4.0 produces whole new categories that would be a lot of work to
address, but 3.3 has three left in allyesconfig:

/home/landley/busybox/busybox/coreutils/uudecode.c: In function `read_base64':
/home/landley/busybox/busybox/coreutils/uudecode.c:101: warning: comparison is
always false due to limited range of data type
/home/landley/busybox/busybox/networking/traceroute.c:296: warning: `align'
attribute directive ignored
/home/landley/busybox/busybox/networking/zcip.c:76: warning: useless keyword
or type name in empty declaration

And allbareconfig has several more...  And a build break in modprobe.c.  Sigh.
Yann?