Bug triage.

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Sun Dec 11 16:50:20 UTC 2005

On Sunday 11 December 2005 053, Rob Landley wrote:
> > On Thursday 08 December 2005 171, Rob Landley wrote:
> > > The ones you don't get to I'll take a whack at this weekend.  Mention
> > > which ones of these you fix on your SVN checkin comment and I'll knock
> > > them off the list.
> > Do I have svn write access? If so, I didn't ask for, did I?
> You have to ask Erik Andersen for it.  He's the official maintainer, and I
> don't have root access to the busybox.net server (and have never administered
> an svn repository anyway).

Right, but I was answering your saying to comment _my_ SVN checkin, which seemed
to imply I had svn access, which I obviously don't have and don't want.

> > Had a nice fly?
> There's an old saying, "a journey of 1000 miles has a stopover in Atlanta", at
> least if you're flying Delta.  All four planes I was on were delayed in one
> way or another.

Sigh...

> But I had a nice time, yes...

Good. Moving my friend was also kind of a story: I went to Paris, and the truck
was already loaded when I arrived. Then back to the subway to her new flat, and
when I was there, the truck was already unloaded. Bah, anyway, I had a nice
evening with good fellows! :-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI at home 3808 | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |