Bug triage.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Dec 11 04:35:11 UTC 2005

On Thursday 08 December 2005 12:54, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> Hello all!
> Rob,
>
> On Thursday 08 December 2005 171, Rob Landley wrote:
> > The ones you don't get to I'll take a whack at this weekend.  Mention
> > which ones of these you fix on your SVN checkin comment and I'll knock
> > them off the list.
>
> Do I have svn write access? If so, I didn't ask for, did I?

You have to ask Erik Andersen for it.  He's the official maintainer, and I
don't have root access to the busybox.net server (and have never administered
an svn repository anyway).

> Anyway, I won't do any commit, because I don't (yet?) deserve write access
> to svn. My work's going to the list.

Ok.  I'm back from Pittsburgh and mostly recovered (which means I slept late
and then spent the day reading "Tainted Trail" by Wen Spencer, but have now
finished it and don't have book 3).

> > > May I add a ledman command? More and more SOHO routers, PDAs... use
> > > LEDs as status feedback. What about including this simple enough
> > > command as an applet for BusyBox?
> >
> > And LED control command?  Sounds right up busybox's alley.  If it's small
> > and simple and #configs out cleanly, sure why not.
> > But I'm not holding up the release for it, so get it in quick. :)
>
> I was thinking of bb-1.2, anyway. Don't hold your breath! :-)

Life is good. :)

> > (And now, I have to catch a plane.  Queue Kermit: "With that tongue?  No
> > way.")
>
> Had a nice fly?

There's an old saying, "a journey of 1000 miles has a stopover in Atlanta", at
least if you're flying Delta.  All four planes I was on were delayed in one
way or another.  But I had a nice time, yes...