Bug triage.

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Thu Dec 8 18:54:04 UTC 2005

Hello all!
Rob,

On Thursday 08 December 2005 171, Rob Landley wrote:
> The ones you don't get to I'll take a whack at this weekend.  Mention which
> ones of these you fix on your SVN checkin comment and I'll knock them off the
> list.

Do I have svn write access? If so, I didn't ask for, did I?
Anyway, I won't do any commit, because I don't (yet?) deserve write access
to svn. My work's going to the list.

> > > 272  modprobe does not process parameters
> > >   We should make sure this works.  Parameters processing got redone...
> > Yep, it should work now.
> Pull up the bug and read the long description before closing these out,
> sometimes it has specific tests.

Right.

> > May I add a ledman command? More and more SOHO routers, PDAs... use LEDs as
> > status feedback. What about including this simple enough command as an
> > applet for BusyBox?
> And LED control command?  Sounds right up busybox's alley.  If it's small and
> simple and #configs out cleanly, sure why not.
> But I'm not holding up the release for it, so get it in quick. :)

I was thinking of bb-1.2, anyway. Don't hold your breath! :-)

> (And now, I have to catch a plane.  Queue Kermit: "With that tongue?  No
> way.")

Had a nice fly?

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI at home 3808 | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |