Bug triage.

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Thu Dec 8 07:55:17 UTC 2005

Hello Rob,
All,

Quoting Rob Landley <rob at landley.net>:
> 428  Extra space character (0x20) is added to last string option
>   Fixit.

This shall be fixed with my latest modprobe update.

> 362  insmod chatter
>   Agreed.  Remember to update usage.h

I'll do it tonight. (GMT+0100)

> 276  Linux 2.6 module autoloading breaks when support for 2.4 modules is
> disabled
>   Ok.

What does your 'Ok' means? Already fixed, or should be fixed?
If not yet done, I'll do it tonight.

> 272  modprobe does not process parameters
>   We should make sure this works.  Parameters processing got redone...

Yep, it should work now.

> ---------------------------
> new features, hold for 1.2:

May I add a ledman command? More and more SOHO routers, PDAs... use LEDs as
status feedback. What about including this simple enough command as an applet
for BusyBox?
If accepted, I jump in for it.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.