Darn broken bug tracking system.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Dec 7 22:05:55 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 16:00, Rob Landley wrote:

Ok, that's just pathological:

  APPLICATION ERROR #203
    A number was expected for per_page.
    Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous
  page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error
  or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to
  go directly to a new section.

The per_page field not currently an entry field, it's the cached value from
the previous page and not editable.  I just hit the "next" link and got an
application error.

MARVELOUS piece of code.  Immensely useful...