Darn broken bug tracking system.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Dec 7 22:00:09 UTC 2005

Ok, I have the most recent 50 bugs, but if click on the "how many" field and
tell it to show me 999, it shows me 0-0 of 0.  With no other changes.
MARVELOUS bug system.  (And it's all cookies and hidden form entries, so I
can't try tweaking the URL to work around the bugs, or bookmark a link if I
ever get it to work.)

Could somebody please post a list of all 89 current outstanding open busybox
bugs to the list so I can triage them before my plane trip tomorrow?  I can
call the suckers up by number, once I have the list of numbers.  But the bug
system's sorting and searching infrastructure is too broken for me to be
_able_ to make it work.