Latest svn revision 12662 compilation broken

Bernhard Fischer rep.nop at aon.at
Tue Dec 6 09:05:54 UTC 2005

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 05:17:31PM -0600, Rob Landley wrote:
>On Monday 05 December 2005 16:08, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
>
>> could that be the config namespace biting again?
>>
>> BB_CONFIG_TR vs. the tokenring stuff, just as a very wild guess.
>>
>> Do you see anything suspicious in the preprocessor-output of applets.c?
>
>Huh.  That is a thought...
>
>One of the reasons I wanted to move everything over to ENABLE_.
>
>Kernel headers that pollute the namespace like that are broken.  Grep

Do you have an opinion on when we can switch the config namespace over
to BB_CONFIG_*? IIRC you wanted to wait until we opened the
busybox-1_1-branch and only then switch trunk to BB_CONFIG, yes?

PS: erik did already switch sysctl to BB_CONFIG, i'd prefer to do the
same for watchdog and tr for the 1.1 release(-candidate)..