Latest svn revision 12662 compilation broken

Tito farmatito at tiscali.it
Mon Dec 5 22:20:19 UTC 2005

On Monday 05 December 2005 23:08, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 10:37:52PM +0100, Tito wrote:
> >On Sunday 04 December 2005 20:08, Rob Landley wrote:
> >> On Sunday 04 December 2005 07:15, Tito wrote:
snip

> could that be the config namespace biting again?
>
> BB_CONFIG_TR vs. the tokenring stuff, just as a very wild guess.
>
> Do you see anything suspicious in the preprocessor-output of applets.c?
Hi,
I can take a look at it, but only if you explain me briefly
how to do it as my gcc-fu is not so big.

BTW i've discovered that ubuntu installed two compilers, none of which I can remove
without removing most of the other packages:

gcc 3.3.6
gcc 4.0.1 this is the one used (at least the gcc symlinks point to it)

Another possible cause for this trouble is that I use my own kernel-headers package
created with make-kpkg from vanilla 2.6.14.3 kernel.

Thanks in advance for your time and help

Ciao,
Tito