modutils update (modprobe and config)

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Dec 5 00:02:24 UTC 2005

On Sunday 04 December 2005 16:27, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> Hello Rob!
> All,

> > I have it in my to-do list. :)
>
> OK! I hope you won't choke on all that work you're putting up together! :-)

As soon as I get firmware 0.9 out, I intend to get back to busybox.  I'm on a
plane thursday and I want a -pre2 candidate out before then.

> > I'm trying to get a firmware linux release out today, but I'll try to
> > give it a whack first thing tomorrow...
>
> I must definitely go and see what you're doin' wrt firmware linux. By the
> name it sounds appealing. Plus I might need something like this in a near
> future.

There's a somewhat stale release linked from the web page.  I refactored a lot
of the code to make it easier to build an installer over the past couple of
days, and have been trying to get everything to build again since.  (Then I
need to finish the installer.)

Long night, I expect...