[BusyBox] DNS resolution: unknown server error/NFS sharing: RPC: failed
christian.fischer at agrl.ethz.ch
Wed Aug 17 13:40:58 UTC 2005
I would like to build a system for unattended installation (win/lin).
I use a kernel 2.6 with ext2 initrd with busybox and dhcpcd.
1. I would like to access an installation share with nfs (on solaris 8)
- nfs client support in kernel enabled
- nfs mounting support in busybox enabled
#mount -t nfs server-ip:/installation /mnt
RPC: failed to contact portmap (errno -5)
lockd_up: makesock failed,error=-5
2. I would like to use nameserver resolution
- after nslookup google.com:
nslookup: google.com: Unknown server error
I think both cases depend on any kind of libs..
I compiled the uClibc.. but how can I "connect" (sorry..for no better
verb) this libs with my busybox?
i know that can't be impossible.. ;-)
any ideas or urls?
thanks in advance
More information about the busybox