[BusyBox] httpd setgid support and CGI SERVER_ADDR var

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Mon Oct 27 11:04:20 UTC 2003

John,

> You've lost me there.  I'd thought apache (and BOA) worked essentially
> the same as what I've implemented (config servername else gethostname()
> else ipaddr as name).  They may not have the ipaddr part but I thought
> the config name/hostname part was pretty standard.

Last pacth to httpd have new features:
- support binging to address (-b addres/hostname) option
- support -s server_name option, if not specified and specified -b option,
use this bind address, else use hostname() or reverse resolving getsockname
- support TIMEOUT for processing time getheaders - protect hunged connections
- support 302 code (move temporarily) for URL is directory without last '/'
for best work caches.

--w
vodz