[BusyBox] [patch] Why busybox xargs is broken.
Vladimir N. Oleynik
dzo at simtreas.ru
Fri Oct 10 10:18:01 UTC 2003
>>Your version works?
No. Your idea is full broken.
$ touch a b
$ echo a b | ./busybox xargs_glenn ls
ls: a b: No such file or directory
Your tested for "echo" only ;-)
New version attached:
- support space-delim arg with single and double quoted as config feature
- true support max_chars and max_arg (-s and -n and -x) options
- suport read confirmation from /dev/tty (as config ffeature)
- support option -e[eof_string]
- support null-terminate option (-0, busybox fild applet unsuport this), as feature
- support "\\\n" sequence now
- support -r option with absolytely minimal code size
Result size: 1.5k for minimal features, 2.2k for all featuires.
Please apply to CVS. Do not make my work ;-)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4470 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/busybox/attachments/20031010/a4fe7a64/attachment.tar
More information about the busybox