[BusyBox] [patch] Why busybox xargs is broken.
Vladimir N. Oleynik
dzo at simtreas.ru
Wed Oct 8 09:21:49 UTC 2003
>>Glenn: your patch is in cvs now?
> Yea, i was pretty confident with it and checked it straight into cvs.
Ok. I added features to my initial xargs version:
- support exit codes as standart xargs utility and warning/exit for child exit codes
- true support max_chars and max_arg (-s and -n and -x) options (with as config
- support space-delim arg with single and double quoted
Bugs and unimplemented:
- unsuport read confirmation from /dev/tty
- unsupport other options except "-prtx -n max_arg -s max_chars"
- unsupport "\\\n" sequence.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3658 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/busybox/attachments/20031008/f09372c2/attachment.tar
More information about the busybox