[BusyBox] Is httpd capable of file upload ?

Glenn Engel at Home glenne at engel.org
Sat Oct 4 00:54:03 UTC 2003

Vladimir,  I know you've never been a fan of the automatic env variables
since you don't use them but I would have to disagree strongly with the
removal of the $CGI_foo variables.  This is becuase users are using this
feature, it is critical for very low memory/low performance systems to avoid
having to parse form data, and breaks the original 'lite' notion of httpd.
If users want a full blown httpd then they should use other options such as
minihttpd.

I would instead suggest that looking at the size of the content length of
the post,  detection of multipart, or size of POST arguments could serve as
a trigger for removal of the CGI_foo variables.

--
Glenn