[git commit] fixlet for the previous commit #2
vda.linux at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 9 19:09:43 UTC 2014
Signed-off-by: Denys Vlasenko <vda.linux at googlemail.com>
networking/isrv.h | 7 +++----
1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/networking/isrv.h b/networking/isrv.h
index d412973..7b12e0e 100644
@@ -33,13 +33,12 @@ int isrv_register_peer(isrv_state_t *state, void *param);
* If listen_fd is active, accept new connection ("peer"),
* call new_peer() on it, and if it returns 0,
- * and add it to fds to select on.
+ * add it to fds to select on.
* Now, select will wait for <timeout>, not <linger_timeout>
- * (as long as we we have more than zero clients).
+ * (as long as we have more than zero peers).
* If a peer's fd is active, we call do_rd() on it if read
- * mask bit was set,
- * and then do_wr() if write mask bit was also set.
+ * bit was set, and then do_wr() if write bit was also set.
* If either returns !0, peer is removed.
* Reaching this place also resets timeout counter for this peer.
More information about the busybox-cvs