[git commit] tweak help texts
vda.linux at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:45:11 UTC 2012
Signed-off-by: Denys Vlasenko <vda.linux at googlemail.com>
debianutils/run_parts.c | 15 +++++++--------
editors/sed.c | 2 +-
2 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debianutils/run_parts.c b/debianutils/run_parts.c
index 8f08f6d..005b304 100644
@@ -4,14 +4,13 @@
* Copyright (C) 2007 Bernhard Reutner-Fischer
- * Based on a older version that was in busybox which was 1k big..
+ * Based on a older version that was in busybox which was 1k big.
* Copyright (C) 2001 by Emanuele Aina <emanuele.aina at tiscali.it>
* Based on the Debian run-parts program, version 1.15
* Copyright (C) 1996 Jeff Noxon <jeff at router.patch.net>,
* Copyright (C) 1996-1999 Guy Maor <maor at debian.org>
* Licensed under GPLv2 or later, see file LICENSE in this source tree.
@@ -19,7 +18,7 @@
* attempt to write a program! :-) . */
/* This piece of code is heavily based on the original version of run-parts,
- * taken from debian-utils. I've only removed the long options and a the
+ * taken from debian-utils. I've only removed the long options and the
* report mode. As the original run-parts support only long options, I've
* broken compatibility because the BusyBox policy doesn't allow them.
* The supported options are:
@@ -31,15 +30,15 @@
-//usage: "[-t] "IF_FEATURE_RUN_PARTS_FANCY("[-l] ")"[-a ARG] [-u MASK] DIRECTORY"
+//usage: "[-t"IF_FEATURE_RUN_PARTS_FANCY("l")"] [-a ARG]... [-u MASK] DIRECTORY"
//usage:#define run_parts_full_usage "\n\n"
//usage: "Run a bunch of scripts in DIRECTORY\n"
-//usage: "\n -t Print what would be run, but don't actually run anything"
-//usage: "\n -a ARG Pass ARG as argument for every program"
-//usage: "\n -u MASK Set the umask to MASK before running every program"
+//usage: "\n -t Dry run"
-//usage: "\n -l Print names of all matching files even if they are not executable"
+//usage: "\n -l Print names of matching files even if they are not executable"
+//usage: "\n -a ARG Pass ARG as argument to programs"
+//usage: "\n -u MASK Set umask to MASK before running programs"
//usage: "$ run-parts -a start /etc/init.d\n"
diff --git a/editors/sed.c b/editors/sed.c
index 652aaf5..42d8e17 100644
@@ -63,7 +63,7 @@
//usage: " -e CMD Add CMD to sed commands to be executed"
//usage: "\n -f FILE Add FILE contents to sed commands to be executed"
//usage: "\n -i[SFX] Edit files in-place (otherwise sends to stdout)"
-//usage: "\n Optionally backs files up, appending SFX"
+//usage: "\n Optionally back files up, appending SFX"
//usage: "\n -n Suppress automatic printing of pattern space"
//usage: "\n -r Use extended regex syntax"
More information about the busybox-cvs