[Buildroot] Problems with integration of package

Влад Карелин karelinvld at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 14:01:41 UTC 2021

I try to integrate a package openscada, but have some problems with
installing it.

I wrote Config.in and .mk file in dir package. Build is OK. But when
package begins to install I had next error.

/usr/bin/mkdir -p
'/home/vlad/work/stm/buildroot/output/host/arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/lib'
 /bin/bash ../libtool   --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c   liboscada.la
'/home/vlad/work/stm/buildroot/output/host/arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/lib'
 /usr/bin/mkdir -p
'/home/vlad/work/stm/buildroot/output/host/arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/include/openscada'
fopen: No such file or directory

I undestand, that problem is with paths.

I tried to add next lines to .mk

OPENSCADA_INSTALL_STAGING = YES
OPENSCADA_INSTALL_TARGET  = YES
 OPENSCADA_INSTALL_STAGING_OPTS = DESTDIR=$(STAGING_DIR)
 OPENSCADA_INSTALL_TARGET_OPTS  = DESTDIR=$(TARGET_DIR)

After that, make package is OK. But I don't see binary in target/usr/bin
directory and libtool doing nothing.

The build system of package is autotools.