[Buildroot] PHP installation issues

Alassane alassaneg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 14:13:47 UTC 2021

Hello,

I have tried to generate a linux image with buildroot2020.11.1 but i'm
having some issues after that.
First of all, i've activated the external php extension "php-imagick" in
target package after i run "make menuconfig".
After that, i perform a full rebuild, reflash my sd card, launch my target
but when i run the commande "php -m", it doesn't show me the "imagick"
module...
And this is the following error message i'm facing when trying to run a
program with the "php" command : *PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class
'Imagick' not found*

Also, i've selected the php "iconv" package and facing this error when i
try to run my php program : *PHP Notice:  iconv(): Unknown error (22).*

Do you know where these issues i'm facing could potentially come from?

Kind regards

Thank you

Alassane