[Buildroot] Analysis of build results for 2021-03-03

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Fri Mar 5 15:14:42 UTC 2021

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 16:10:27 +0100
Heiko Thiery <heiko.thiery at gmail.com> wrote:

> Indeed. The netopeer package is a bit annoying to install. But I hope
> Jan Kundrat will make his offer come true [1] and provide a better
> solution.
>
> Since the problem currently only occurs on one autobuild host, I would
> leave it alone until then. Is that ok for you? Or should I try to
> patch the problem?

We try when possible to fix or work around the issues, as having noise
in the autobuilders is always a bit annoying. I haven't looked in
details into the problem, so I don't have a particular suggestion to
make, though.

Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com