[Buildroot] fb-test-app: Git repo with sources is gone

Andy Shevchenko andriy.shevchenko at linux.intel.com
Thu Jul 18 13:16:27 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 08:50:01AM +0000, Alexey Brodkin wrote:
> [...]

For the record, I had checked all twenty repositories on GitHub and they have
almost nothing advanced in comparison to what I have now. Similar patch to
revert the change had been done in one, and one non-significant change had been
done in another, the rest just a fork without anything additional to the, used
to be, original one.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko