[Buildroot] Poll for Buildroot Meeting @ ELCE

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Wed Jun 13 08:19:30 UTC 2018

Hello,

The next Buildroot Developers Meeting will take place next to the
Embedded Linux Conference Europe in Edinburgh.

ELCE itself is help from October 22 (Monday) to October 24 (Wednesday).
The question is whether we should have the Buildroot meeting before
ELCE (on Saturday/Sunday) or after ELCE (Thursday/Friday).

We traditionally had the meeting before ELCE, on Saturday/Sunday, so
that people who are not paid by their employer to attend the meeting
can do so without having to take vacations. It also allows to avoid
conflicting with other potential co-located events to ELCE that
typically take place on Thursday after the conference.

But in order to decide, I've opened a poll at:

  https://framadate.org/Jd9UWGQVre9ctB42

If you intend to participate to this meeting, please fill in this poll,
so that we can chose the option that suits the highest number of
potential participants.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons)
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering