[Buildroot] RISC-V support

Anton Kuzmin ak at aries-embedded.de
Sat Jul 14 07:27:44 UTC 2018

On 13.07.2018 16:51, Romain Naour wrote:
>> uclibc: support riscv
>
> musl (if supported)

Not yet, AFAIK

> After this work, we will need some help to fix all issues discovered by this new
> architecture/toolchain.

Yes, that's understood and expected.  Also I'm primary a hardware/FPGA
developer now and have very limited s/w expertise and bandwidth.

> It would be great to have someone able to test on a real hardware, at least we
> can test on Qemu (best effort).

Currently I have an access to the Arrow Everest evaluation board [1].
The plan is to configure it with [some] RISC-V CPU core/system-on-chip.

[1] https://www.arrow.com/en/campaigns/everest