[Buildroot] [PATCH v2 0/2] make host-cryptopp selectable
casantos at datacom.com.br
Thu Dec 20 23:22:47 UTC 2018
Quoting Thomas Petazzoni, the current situation is:
* Most host packages don't have any Config.in.host options (blind or
visible), because they are merely build dependencies of other
* A few host packages do have a visible Config.in.host because they
are useful by themselves, and not just as a build dependency of
something else: image generation tools, flashing tools, qemu, etc.
The idea we have for the future is:
* All host packages have a Config.in.host option.
* The host packages that are only build dependencies of other packages
have a blind Config.in.host option
* The host packages that are useful by themselves continue to have a
visible Config.in.host option.
Carlos Santos (2):
package/cryptopp: add a blind Config.in.host
package/tegrarcm: select host-cryptopp
package/Config.in.host | 1 +
package/cryptopp/Config.in.host | 6 ++++++
package/tegrarcm/Config.in.host | 1 +
3 files changed, 8 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 package/cryptopp/Config.in.host
More information about the buildroot