[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your build results for 2018-12-13

Matthew Weber matthew.weber at rockwellcollins.com
Sat Dec 15 03:53:27 UTC 2018

Carlos,

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 9:25 PM Matthew Weber
<matthew.weber at rockwellcollins.com> wrote:

> Carlos,
>
> On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 7:46 PM Carlos Santos <casantos at datacom.com.br> wrote:
> >
> [snip]
> >
> > >      xtensa |                util-linux-2.33 | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/12b108a6185ab96a0eb509ab0e6fe053e545c77b
> >
> > I can't reproduce it locally. Looks like a host glitch, since fails in
> > the installation.
> >

> I'll see if I can reproduce outside of the container that the builder
> runs in.  It looks like the Buildroot step_check_build_dir is catching
> an invalid install path where my home dir is getting used as a install
> path in the sysroot

I had to build it inside the container/sandbox for it to break.  Looks
like bash completions are installed in that location

# ls /accts/mlweber1/buildroot/output/host/xtensa-buildroot-linux-uclibc/sysroot//accts/mlweber1/buildroot/output/host/xtensa-buildroot-linux-uclibc/sysroot/usr/share/bash-completion/completions/
addpart  cal  delpart  fsck  fsck.minix  hwclock  mesg  mkfs.minix
partx  resizepart  uuidgen