[Buildroot] e2fsprogs: keep util-linux's fsck if chosen

Maxime Hadjinlian maxime.hadjinlian at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 22:25:00 UTC 2017

Hi Carlos, all

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Carlos Santos <casantos at datacom.ind.br> wrote:
> Maxime,
>
> Did you have time to work on combining these patches?
>
>     http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/696634/
>     http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/697234/
>
> Please let me know if you need some help. I can take care of
> this task if necessary.
I am in holiday for a month so I won't touch anything until then. Feel
free to take up theses patches.
You should know, that it's not only the merge of theses two patches
but a general overhaul of e2fsprogs that should be done (regarding
this issue of having a binary provided by multiple packages that
overrides one another).
IIRC, there are other patches in the patchwork to do that (or on the
mailing list, I seem to remember something about that).