[Buildroot] Are these packages already present or easy to add?
contact at samplerbox.org
Thu May 28 14:36:12 UTC 2015
For my open-source project www.samplerbox.org, I think that using
Buildroot would be great (fast boot time, etc.).
The requirements for https://github.com/josephernest/SamplerBox are:
* python-dev (probably already there?)
* cython (not needed on target, only on host)
* python-smbus (present?)
* portaudio19-dev (present?)
* https://github.com/superquadratic/rtmidi-python.git (to be done...)
* http://people.csail.mit.edu/hubert/git/pyaudio.git (to be done...)
I imagine you are already busy on lots of projects, but if some of you
have skills to build the missing packages or contribute to making a
Buildroot for SamplerBox, it would help me a lot.
I will happily donate for help :)
More information about the buildroot