[Buildroot] RFC: systemd and service files cleanup

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Mar 20 13:35:37 UTC 2015

Dear Mike Williams,

On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:27:51 -0400, Mike Williams wrote:

> > Is there any strong reason for switching to absolute symbolic links?
>
> No, they were just relative to the files that used to be in /etc and I
> used absolute because it was easier for me to not screw them up when
> changing them :). How about you or one of the other buildroot core
> team tell me how you want it done, and I'll re-roll the patch series.

Ok, then I believe staying with relative symlinks is probably the
safest option, since that's generally what we're doing in the rest of
Buildroot.

> Will do. I think after the next series of this patch, and a couple new
> spins of other patches, we should be able to send you a large list of
> patches to commit.

Ok, good. If some of the patches need a bit of rework, don't hesitate
to pick them up and resend an updated version as needed.

Thanks a lot!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons