[Buildroot] setting up directfb for a raspberry pi + waveshare32b display

Zygmunt Ptak zygmuntptak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 13:27:19 UTC 2015

Hi Lou,
Do you want to use qt quick with directfb?
I have waveshare 4 inch (A), and for now without any success on this.
Everything with OGL is rendered on HDMI output,
so I think it's not possible to use fbdev with  qt quick. Code with widgets
works good.
I you will have any success on this, I would be greatful for any info.
Regards
Zygmunt