[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2015-02-09

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Feb 11 06:02:18 UTC 2015

Dear Peter Korsgaard,

On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 09:21:50 +0100, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

> >       mipsel |                     strace-4.9 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/d3f123367559c758649c6da0ee4df528cb2d4682/
>  >       mipsel |                     strace-4.9 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/cd713c2513cd1eb39b657504203338c4b7f5c887/
>  >       mipsel |                     strace-4.9 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/0220ecb696a742641b83949f187d2d74e442f48a/
>
> Didn't we already blacklist those uClibc/MIPS toolchains?

Yes, but the script isn't necessarily up-to-date on all the autobuilder
instances. I updated it on my instance yesterday, I should probably
send a notification to all people running autobuilder instances.

It's an issue we discussed at the Buildroot meeting, but there's no
simple way to handle this problem, without making the script update
itself, which isn't that nice from a security PoV since it means I
could be pushing whatever code I want to all the autobuilder instances,
without the owner of those instances noticing.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons