[Buildroot] Analysis of build failures

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Sep 15 13:59:34 UTC 2014

Dear Frank Hunleth,

Please don't reply to me directly, keep the list in Cc. Thanks!

On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:49:20 -0400, Frank Hunleth wrote:

> > compiling qwt_plot_glcanvas.cpp
> > In file included from qwt_plot_glcanvas.cpp:10:0:
> > qwt_plot_glcanvas.h:15:17: fatal error: qgl.h: No such file or directory
> > compilation terminated.
> >
> > Frank, you updated qwt recently. Could you have a look at this issue?
>
> I'll check this out later today or tomorrow. I have an idea on the issue.

Note that the issue has already been fixed by Peter, see
http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=6de4afc3b4353327eb5a2dc57b9f449a4d14a969.
Of course, you're welcome to check Peter's patch.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons