[Buildroot] Pending "big" patch series

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Sun Sep 14 19:46:06 UTC 2014

Thomas, All,

On 2014-09-14 20:41 +0200, Thomas De Schampheleire spake thusly:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Thomas Petazzoni
> <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:
[--SNIP--]
> >  * packages: rename _OPT into _OPTS (2 patches)
> >    http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2014-July/103082.html
> >
> >    Thomas DS, could you respin this patch series?
>
> First question is: do you accept the principle of the change?
> If the patches are acceptable, then clearly I can rebase them.

I think the renaming makes sense, even more so since we do catch the old
names (especiually usefull for br2-external.)

So even though it is not transparent, the user is not left clueless
s to why his packages no longer build or install.

So, you have my backing on this series.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.