[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2014-09-09

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Sep 10 08:18:24 UTC 2014

Dear Peter Korsgaard,

On Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:04:00 +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

>  > Build statistics for 2014-09-09
>  > ===============================
>
>  >         success : 264
>  >        failures : 45
>  >        timeouts : 4
>  >           TOTAL : 313
>
> Wee!
>
> I now have autobuild-run running on gcc10, gcc16 and gcc20.

Great! So the only one left is gcc110, right?

Also, how many instances are you running on each machine?

Thanks for getting this done, it's nice to see we jumped from ~100
builds a few weeks ago to ~300 builds now. I expect the number of
builds per day to reduce a little bit as we fix issues (successful
builds are statistically longer than failed builds!), but still we
should be in the 250-300 builds/day range.

I think it's time for me to throw in a few more configurations in
there :-)

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons