[Buildroot] [PATCH V5 1/2] google-breakpad: new package
thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sun Jun 29 10:30:43 UTC 2014
Dear Pascal Huerst,
On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:16:13 +0200, Pascal Huerst wrote:
> Signed-off-by: Pascal Huerst <pascal.huerst at gmail.com>
> package/Config.in | 1 +
> package/google-breakpad/Config.in | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
> package/google-breakpad/google-breakpad.mk | 17 +++++++++++++++++
> 3 files changed, 37 insertions(+)
> create mode 100644 package/google-breakpad/Config.in
> create mode 100644 package/google-breakpad/google-breakpad.mk
Thanks, I've applied your patch, after making some changes according to
Arnout comments. From the commit log:
- Introduce a BR2_PACKAGE_GOOGLE_BREAKPAD_ARCH_SUPPORTS Config.in
symbol to be able to easily propagate the architecture
- Wrap the help text, add some more details as suggested by Arnout.
- Propagate the architecture dependencies to the comment, as
suggested by Arnout.
- Remove the dependency of google-breakpad on host-google-breakpad,
since it's not needed.
- Add <pkg>_TARGET = NO, because google-breakpad only installs a
static library, so installation to staging is sufficient.
- Reorder autotools-package/host-autotools-package invocations, as
suggested by Arnout.]
Also, could you explain why you're passing --disable-processor when
building the target package google-breakpad?
For the second patch adding the core support for google-breakpad, there
is still some on-going discussion, so I believe it's not ready to be
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
More information about the buildroot