[Buildroot] [PATCH 0 of 3 v2] uclibc: fix handling of configuration file
Thomas De Schampheleire
patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:43:34 UTC 2014
This patch series (part of it poster earlier as RFC) has as main goal to
fix the uclibc kconfig handling with following requirements in mind:
- neither foo-menuconfig nor foo-update-config should have a dependency
on the toolchain (which means we cannot depend on foo-configure)
- 'clean foo-menuconfig' should start from the specified (custom) config
- 'foo-menuconfig foo-update-config' should preserve the changes made in
the menuconfig step (this problem is reported for uclibc with bug #7154
- 'make foo-menuconfig; make foo-menuconfig' should preserve the changes
made in the menuconfig step.
- 'make clean foo-update-config' should copy the initial file, do any
fixups, and then save the config
Once this series is accepted, the plan is:
- to extract the kconfig-related bits to a kconfig-package infrastructure.
- to convert busybox, linux and barebox to this kconfig-package infra too.
Signed-off-by: Thomas De Schampheleire <thomas.de.schampheleire at gmail.com>
package/uclibc/uclibc.mk | 24 ++++++++++++++++--------
1 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
More information about the buildroot