[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2014-12-02

Vicente Olivert Riera Vincent.Riera at imgtec.com
Wed Dec 3 13:41:07 UTC 2014

On 12/03/2014 07:30 AM, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Build statistics for 2014-12-02

>         mips |              xlib_libXau-1.0.8 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/b8474b85315a0424870fc655dc89324bb1193d44/

I cannot reproduce this even using the same .config file. However I have
found that xlibx_libXau also needs to have host-pkgconf on its
dependences. Otherwise it would fail with an error like this one:

checking for XAU... configure: error: in
`/br/output/build/xlib_libXau-1.0.8':
configure: error: The pkg-config script could not be found or is too
old.  Make sure it
is in your PATH or set the PKG_CONFIG environment variable to the full
path to pkg-config.

I will send a patch today.

Cheers,
--
Vicente Olivert Riera
Graduate Software Engineer, MIPS Platforms