[Buildroot] Buildroot developer meeting report

Matthew Weber matthew.weber at rockwellcollins.com
Tue Dec 30 20:47:53 UTC 2014

All,
On Oct 22, 2014 7:56 AM, "Arnout Vandecappelle" <arnout at mind.be> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  Just before ELC-E in Duesseldorf, on October 11 and 12, we had a
Buildroot

http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2014#Discussion_topics_and_report

>  Some highlights:
>
> * We mainly used this time to clean up patchwork. We didn't keep exact
> statistics, but the number of patches was reduced from roughly 350 to
roughly
> 250, and a significant number of patches have been reviewed and/or
reposted.

> * There were a few important large series that were discussed and
eventually
> applied.
>
> * We have taken a decision on how to deal with atomic operations, with
missing

Related to atomics, has anyone looked at creating a patchset for those
updates?  If not, I'll take a look and put together a draft.  I think I've
got a pretty good idea of changes based on the developer meeting mins.

Thanks,
Matt

<snip>