[Buildroot] Custom kernal patch not being run

buildrootcharles charles.s at mercury-security.com
Thu Aug 28 20:43:15 UTC 2014

Thomas, thanks again for the reply. I have tried what you suggested will no
luck. The only message I see regarding "patch" for my "make linux-dirclean
linux" command is ">>> linux custom Download additional patches". Could this
be an issue with the configuration I have related to my custom linux
tarball? The options I have selected in the Kernel options are:

[*] Linux Kernel
    Kernel version (Custom tarball)  --->
(file:///home/MSC/linux-3.10.4-July302014.tar.gz) URL of custom ...
(/home/MSC/BuildRoot/board/xxxx/linux-custom) Custom kernel patches
    Kernel configuration (Using a custom config file)  --->
(/home/MSC/customfile.config) Configuration file path

No other options selected