[Buildroot] Help to fix Microblaze issues in Buildroot

Alvaro Gamez alvaro.gamez at hazent.com
Wed Nov 20 14:15:07 UTC 2013

Hi, Spenser, Thomas

Sorry, no, I didn't read much and run wildly and foolishly to apply as few
patches as possible, for I've been very disconnected from buildroot
development for months, so I wasn't really following the dependencies
between patches. In retrospect, that was unwise.

For what it's worth, if by simply renaming and recompressing some files
I've managed to build a microblaze system with only Spenser's patches
applied to master... that seems to mean that everything is working really
great.

Thank you!

--
Álvaro Gámez Machado