[Buildroot] Freescale specific kernel header to compile imx-lib

Alexandre Schnegg alexandre.schnegg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 17:55:28 UTC 2013

Thank you for your response.

I can give you some more details.

When I only select the package "imx-lib", compilation is ok. But when I also
select the package "gst-fsl-plugins", I have this issue:

checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... no
checking vpu_lib.h usability... no
checking vpu_lib.h presence... no
checking for vpu_lib.h... no
configure: error: lib_vpu is required, consider installing imx-lib
make[1]: ***
[/home/schnegg/Documents/armadeus/buildroot/output/build/libfslvpuwrap-1.0.1
7/.stamp_configured] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/schnegg/Documents/armadeus/buildroot'
make: *** [all] Error 2
schnegg at ubuntu:~/Documents/armadeus$ make menuconfig
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/schnegg/Documents/armadeus/buildroot

It's seems the "imx-lib" isn't built.

Do you have an idea what's wrong ?

Regards
Alexandre Schnegg