[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2013-11-22

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Nov 25 09:35:30 UTC 2013

Dear Thomas De Schampheleire,

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:26:46 +0100, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:

> > It's a fairly old toolchain that I've built with Crosstool-NG. It uses
> > uClibc 0.9.33.2, but there might be some missing uClibc configuration
> > options, or the kernel headers might be old.
>
> Then what do we do? Does it make sense to use this old toolchain, or
> should we update it?

It's on my TODO-list to update all the toolchains used in the
autobuilders. I've rebuilt all the Buildroot toolchains already, and
prepared the configs for the Crosstool-NG toolchains as well. Just need
a bit of time to finalize this (I have been working on SELinux patches
yesterday evening with Ryan and Clayton).

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons