[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2013-11-24

Ryan Barnett rjbarnet at rockwellcollins.com
Mon Nov 25 09:21:40 UTC 2013

Thomas P, All,

Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote on 11/25/2013
01:30:02 AM:

>    powerpc |           host-protobuf-c-0.15 | NOK |
http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/10db94f960db6cc8b2fbcafa66aa487fc66f99c6/

I looked into this last night and I was unable to reproduce the issue
(from pulling the defconfig). From looking at the logs, it appears that
the issue is that a file wasn't generated before trying to compile the
code. In my experience, errors like below are due to the makefile not
having their dependencies correct. I tired rebuilding this package around
5-7 times and I never ran into this error with the defconfig provided.

cxx-generate-packed-data.cc:28: error: 'foo' is not a namespace-name
cxx-generate-packed-data.cc:28: error: expected namespace-name before ';'
token
In file included from cxx-generate-packed-data.cc:35:
common-test-arrays.h:44: error: 'TestEnumSmall' does not name a type
common-test-arrays.h:45: error: 'TestEnumSmall' does not name a type
common-test-arrays.h:47: error: 'TestEnumSmall' does not name a type
In file included from cxx-generate-packed-data.cc:35:
common-test-arrays.h:51: error: 'TestEnum' does not name a type
common-test-arrays.h:52: error: 'TestEnum' does not name a type
common-test-arrays.h:53: error: 'TestEnum' does not name a type
cxx-generate-packed-data.cc:39: error: variable or field
'dump_message_bytes' declared void
cxx-generate-packed-data.cc:39: error: 'google' has not been declared
cxx-generate-packed-data.cc:39: error: 'message' was not declared in this
scope
cxx-generate-packed-data.cc:40: error: expected primary-expression before
'const'

Thanks,
-Ryan