[Buildroot] Buildroot and Git repository (u-boot + kernel)

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Thu Nov 21 09:07:47 UTC 2013

On 21/11/13 09:31, Freedreamer wrote:
> Here the logs for uboot.
>
> in the folder uboot If i do command git branch I always got *master ad
> not branch i want.

  Okay... So actually everything is working perfectly.

  The uboot directory is part of buildroot, not of u-boot. Your buildroot
is still at the master branch.

  The only way to be really certain that buildroot checked out the right
branch is to compare the contents of output/build/uboot-* with the
contents of your u-boot git repository.

  But since you configure u-boot for spear320_h2ad which is not in
upstream u-boot, and that succeeds, I guess you're using the correct
branch...

  Regards,
  Arnout