[Buildroot] Autobuilder site back online

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Nov 17 17:58:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

 > Here are a few analysis of some of the build failures:

 > http://autobuild.humanoidz.org/results/a60/a60a63163288af14f701adfdfa9f62229c983984/
 -> unable to download the toolchain from mentor.com
 -> I was able to download the toolchain OK from here
 -> temporary glitch in network or on the server?

It also works here, so I guess so.

 > http://autobuild.humanoidz.org/results/6aa/6aa47858a511e89b0bd6a3a472276baab65afb1c/
 -> Cannot execute cross-compiler '/path/to/toolchain/usr/bin/nios2-linux-gcc'

 > For the last three failures above, can it be that the .config file is
 > improperly tweaked by the test framework?

It seems like it. This /path/to/toolchain/usr is the default path when a
custom external toolchain is used.