[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2013-11-12
Thomas De Schampheleire
patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 12:51:10 UTC 2013
On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 9:18 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire
<patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire
> <patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 8:30 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
>> <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:
>>> Build statistics for 2013-11-12
>>> sh4 | vim-699f8d8f096d | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/21b5a910e6a27fa1cb12d0002ffed7e6ed9d6c83/
>> The problem here is:
>> edit.c:(.text+0x1614): undefined reference to `libintl_gettext'
>> So seems gettext related.
>> I cannot yet reproduce this bug. I tried a limited build 'make
>> toolchain vim' and also 'make toolchain gettext vim', but both work
>> fine with that same defonfig.
>> Interestingly, the autobuild configure output says:
>> checking for NLS... gettext() works
>> while in my reproduction it says:
>> checking for NLS... gettext() works with -lintl
>> This is a difference I cannot explain. I'm currently trying a full
>> rebuild, but any input in the mean time is welcome...
> FYI, I have seen the problem on a full rebuild, will analyze the
> difference and get back...
I have found the problem in vim, and have sent a patch upstream. I
don't know if they will accept that, and will wait a brief while for
some feedback from them, before sending it to buildroot.
More information about the buildroot